Saturday, September 26, 2009

MTSC40

As I hoped, I have transitioned from Halloween to Christmas. Let's hope it sticks! I just love this Christmas Cocoa DP and I think I'm going to use it a lot this holiday season. This particular paper that I used in the background (soft suede with diagonal lines) reminds me of corduroys. It's just gorgeous. Anyway, this is my card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. The recipe:

Paper: Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa
Accessories: SU Elastic Cord, SU Real Red Ribbon, Sizzlit Snowflake Die

2 comments:

Torico said...

Simple but beautiful Christmas card Jen! This color combo, cocoa and red, is one of my favorite.

Unknown said...

OMG, jen...this is so pretty! i just posted a card that i made with the same paper and color combos...great minds think aloke, huh?!? LOL! love the clean and simple lines of this beauty!

thanks for playing with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy