Monday, October 19, 2009

Snow in October!

When I made this card on Thursday it was cold here in Massachusetts, but certainly not snowing. I thought I was safe from the white, fluffy stuff for a while yet. But then Sunday afternoon I turned on the tv to watch the football game that was being played in a town about 15 miles from where I live and it was snowing like crazy there! The field was covered in snow and it looked to me like there were several inches on the ground. Ugh! I'm not a big fan of snow, winter or cold weather, but I do think these little snowmen are kind of cute! They seem to be happy anyway, smiling despite the cold wind that is whipping their scarves around. Brrrrrr. I colored in those little guys with a bunch of SU! markers: going gray, basic gray, basic black, real red, glorious green, summer sun, certainly celery, and pumpkin pie and used the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge for my layout. Here's the rest of the recipe:

Stamps: Snow Buddies, Warm Words
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Merry Moments
Accessories: Punchs, Markers, Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

These guys are so cute! Love the red and white - very festive card!

Pals Paper Arts said...

On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 22, 2009.

Leonie said...

This is soooo cute!

Ann Schach said...

Oh so cute! I love the colors. Thanks for playing @ PPA!