Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Matchbox Treats

We are having about six (or seven) people over for Easter dinner tomorrow, so I decided to make everyone an Easter favor.
I made these using some more of the Spring Showers (or Spring Flowers) retired designer paper.  I filled them with Hershey's nuggets wrapped in more designer paper.  The center of the flower is a build-a-brad (and now I'm just about out of them {drat}).  I had so much fun making them!

We had some glorious weather today!  I think it's going to be just as wonderful tomorrow so we are going to have our Easter dinner outside on the patio.  I spent quite a bit of time today cleaning the patio furniture and getting the cushions out of storage.  Hopefully Mother Nature will not let us down!

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

laurie said...

These are awesome! I bet everyone loved them!