Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MOJO145 Birthday

I had nearly forgot how much I loved this Parisian Breeze specialty paper.  I admit I've been hoarding it, but I decided to break it out for this lovely birthday card.  After this, it goes back into hiding until I find another suitable project!  However, after using it I remembered how much I love the colors and the weight of it.  It's so unique!  I probably should use it more, but I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about putting it aside for a bit!

For this 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card (just about the cutest card size ever!), I followed the MOJO145 sketch.  It's the last sketch of the month where we get to choose between a round or square card.  And since this is the cutest size ever(!) I chose the square.  I've got a few birthdays coming up, so I'm sure I'll have no trouble giving it away.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love the modern feel to this beautiful card. Thanks for playign Mojo!

TesaB said...

It's beautiful! Love the clean lines and gorgeous papers!

laurie said...

I love love love this card! It's some of my favorite paper...I have some Ive been hoarding.