Saturday, October 23, 2010

French Foliage Thank You Card

Once again I have turned to the fabulous French Foliage stamp set to make a card.  And the color challenge over at the Friday Mashup blog was just perfect for it.  So many color challenges lately have had delicious fall-inspired colors.  I love it.  I'm an earth-tone kind of girl!  And I loved the clean and simple FTL sketch challenge this week.  Here they are together:

And here's my take on them:

On second look, I'm not sure I'm crazy about the green leaves.  I think it looks better in person.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

9 comments:

Tammy Clarke said...

This is such a pretty card.

Terry said...

I love this card. I'm an earthy kind of gal too. I love the colors and the simple layout. Very attractive.

Thanks for playing with us at Friday Mashup!

Terry

Vicky Hayes said...

It's perfect! I love the colours, the script behind the leaves, the way the centre leaves are popped up, the sentiment...

Sandy said...

wow, gorgeous!!!

Anne Laflamme said...

Wow.. it's very beautiful...

Bravo

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very nice autumn card. Beautiful leaves.

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours.

Holly said...

Love how clean this layout is and you did a great job using the sketch with it.. It's so pretty!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl ..

You are the winner of the Friday Mashup Blog Color Challenge!!

I will be sending you a layout for the week that you will be our guest on the Team!

Thanks for the really cute entry

Hugs
Shirley Sumption