Thursday, April 21, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 38

The colors for the challenge this week at the ColorLab are so sweet!

I mananged to take a one-day vacation from the new Fabulous Florets stamp set, but with my card today it's back!
I'm lucky that I still have quite a bit of designer paper from the Sweet Pea paper pack which includes this fabulous background paper.  Then I dug around in my stash and found some Certainly Celery buttons.  And they're so cute because they're square!

I've been on vacation this week and as luck would have it, the weather has been kind of lousy.  Why is it that the sun only seems to shine when I'm at work?  I'm sure that next week, when I'm hard at work tapping at my keyboard it will be 70-degrees and sunny!

Thanks for stopping by.  And don't forget to head on over to the ColorLab and try out this color challenge.  It's bright and sunny, even if the weather where you are isn't!!

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! A classic beauty! Love the flowers! The buttons and twine are the perfect touches!

Vicky Hayes said...

Stunning Jen - love that half and half circle!

Vicky Hayes said...

That comment should have gone on the previous post of course! Apologies Jen - it's getting late here!

Loving this Fabulous Florets set you've been show-casing.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty! Great card as usual!

Christine said...

what a GORGEOUS card!
Is love that one a lot, the way you created the background is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You always make such gorgeous cards.

Jen Timko said...

Another beauty! I love the DSP with the new stamp!