Friday, December 23, 2011

CCMC181 and PPA125 {Tag}

I really didn't think I'd make it into my stamp room this week, but I found myself with some extra time tonight so I thought I'd do a quick project and combine the white and silver color challenge at Create With Connie and Mary with the Tag challenge at Pals Paper Arts.

I embossed the holly sprig from Bells and Boughs in silver and then layered it on some silver glimmer paper.  I cut another smaller circle from glimmer paper and attached it at the top with a hole in the middle so I can add some silver cord later.  It's quite sparkly and festive in real life!


I'm sure I won't be back here for a few days so I will just wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  I hope you all enjoy a wonderful, safe holiday with your family!

7 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Love this tag, Jen. It is crisp and clean and absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Nance Leedy said...

What a gorgeous tag, Jen. The holly bough looks stunning embossed in silver. So glad you could join us at CCMC this week! Merry Christmas, my friend! (hugs)

Mary Brown said...

What a knock-out, GORGEOUS tag! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Deb said...

What a stunning tag! I love the simplicity of this! So elegant and beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow...GORGEOUS tag! I love the holly embossed with silver and all that glimmer! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Lisa Martz said...

WOW! What a beautiful tag! Stunning! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Sue said...

A wow tag so stunning Luv Sue x