Tuesday, May 8, 2012

colourQ 136

When I first sat down to make a card for this week's colourQ challenge, I was pretty sure that I was going to make a bright and cheery Mother's Day card, but as luck would have it I didn't like what I had going on so I scrapped it in favor of my cute little monster friend.



Ah, a face only a mother could love!  But I'm sure my mother wouldn't love it so she's definitely not getting this for Mother's Day!  The layout I used is the latest Deconstructed Sketch.


Ok, so our little colourQ friend below thinks that you've got a good shot at being the colourQueen, so get out those supplies and join us!  The design team has got some great cards and scrapbook pages to get your creative juices flowing!





3 comments:

Ardyth said...

I think with that sentiment, you could still give this to your mother, if you dared! LOL! I love that little monster!

Kim said...

Super cute card! I need to get busy and make some Mothers Day cards!
~Kim

kasia c. said...

Jen, this is too cute! That little monster is adorable, and I love what you did with the layout. :)