Saturday, October 13, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch #1

I think that clean and simple sketches are going to take over the world!  I was thrilled to find another CAS sketch challenge blog, the brand-spankin' new CAS(E) This Sketch, so I anxiously got to work on their inaugural challenge to make a Christmas card.



Now that it's approaching mid-October I'm starting to get a little worried that I haven't got that many Christmas cards done.  If I was smart I would have been making them all throughout the year, but then I might miss out on some of the new cool Christmas stamps that are released each year!  So to kick-start my Christmas card mojo I used this new-to-me stamp of adorable reindeer from Paper Smooches.  And, of course, I made sure that Rudolph made an appearance!

Well, I've got a busy day ahead.  It's crisp and cool today and I'm heading outside to get the garden ready for it's long winter's nap.  Plus I've got a million other things I want to get done so I better get busy!  Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Too cute :) Great take on the sketch.

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Such a fun card, love it

Ali x

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Jen--I think those reindeer are so so cute!

Brandi said...

LOL! This is cute!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Jen this is so stinkin' CUTE! Your fussy cutting and coloring are perfect!!! So glad you played along with us in our first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

CASTOWNE said...

I love this sketch and your take on it. Your coloring rocks!

Allisa said...

Your reindeer are too cute, love your take on the sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! So glad I check out your blog because you are always up on the latest news! The sketch is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable! If you made all your christmas cards throughout the year then where would the fun be without the rush?
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Those reindeer are SO cute!! I'm starting to get worried about my Christmas cards also! I need to get started. So glad you played in the first CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!

N@ Ali said...

CUTE! love little Rudolph's presence! great to see you at our very first CTS challenge ; )

Jen Timko said...

Too, too cute and I am in love with Rudolph!!