Tuesday, April 23, 2013

colourQ 186

Well, I'm back today to show you the pretty new colors for the challenge over at colourQ.  This week Arielle is inspiring us with the colors found here on this bird house.  Honestly, how does she find these??



I decided to combine the color challenge with the sketch from retro sketches and I used the cool, retro glasses from adoraBOWL.  Back in the day, my mother had a pair of eyeglasses that looked just like these (although they weren't Lucky Limeade in color) so every time I see this stamp set I am catapulted back in time to the days when she wore these!



Now, head on over to colourQ to check out what our amazing design team has created to inspire you.  We can't wait to see you in the gallery!

Supplies:
Stamps:  adoraBOWL (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Stitched Mats Rectangle die (Lil Inker Designes); Witch Hazel button (October Afternoon); crochet thread

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love it!!

Linda Callahan said...

Ummmmm I had a pair of glass like that! Love this!