Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Something Wonderful

The ladies over at Nacho Average Challenge have a really awesome color challenge this week and as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to combine it with the Mojo sketch.



I don't have a lot of Perfect Plum designer paper and what I do have is from an SU Halloween set called Cast-A-Spell.  I only have a small amount of it so I only bring it out on special occasions!  I thought this color challenge was pretty special so I used a sliver of it layered on the scallop circle.  The sentiment is from life is short, a brand-new set from The Alley Way Stamps that has got a little something for everyone.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  life is short (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Pool Party button, Pool Party ribbon (SU); Stitched Mat Rectangles die (Lil Inker Designs); crochet thread  


4 comments:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Love these colors. Super pretty. Hope you will visit and link this up at Craftin Desert Divas "Button" Linky Party.


Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.com

Sharon Wheet said...

Jen, I just love how you used our colors in this week's color challenge. Your card is sweet, soft, and simply gorgeous! LOVE IT! Also, the stitching adds so much to your card.
thank you for playing along with us @ NAC and I do hope that you play along with us again. your work is very beautiful!
hugs, sharon w.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card--adore that saying!! Thanks for playing with the Nachos!

Anne Hayward said...

Congrats on being our Top Nacho. What a great card!