Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Trick or Treat and RS75

The weather has turned decidedly fall-like here in New England the last couple of days, even though it's still summer when I look at the calendar.  This got me thinking about fall colors and Halloween so I decided to make my first Halloween card of the season.


How stinkin' cute are these feet?  I'll tell you.  They are stinkin' cute!  They are from the brand new Funky Feet stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps, but you can't buy it.  You can, however, get it for FREE if you spend $40 or more in the TAWS store during the month of August!  How cool is that?

For my card, I dug out an old favorite DSP set called Halloween Night.  It features my all-time favorite candy corn sprinkled all over it and I thought that would make a fun background for these monster feet.  The layout of my card is an upside-down, slightly crooked version of the latest retro sketch.  You can see the sketch there, right?  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Funky Feet (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Chevron Stripes die (My Favorite Things); black grosgrain ribbon (SU)



5 comments:

Brandi said...

This is just so cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your card and those sweet feet!

Unknown said...

Jen this is adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

So much fun Jen, love that image!

Unknown said...

lolz ... that sentiment is so funny! love the colors and the design