Tuesday, June 7, 2016

colourQ 345!

June is off to a quick start!  It's the 7th already and here we are with our first colourQ challenge of the month!  I love the color combo this week!



Isn't that distressed heart pretty!  It's been a while since I've done any sort of distressing on a card and I kind of wish that I had done that here.  Instead I went with a classic design using the sketch at Fusion.  I stamped the flowers in Taken With Teal but my ink pad has obviously taken a turn for the worse because the color doesn't resemble anything anywhere teal!


Oops!  Now that I've uploaded the challenge graphic I see that I left off that little banner.  I hope the ladies there don't throw me out, but I'll understand if they do!

Thanks for stopping by!  And you won't be surprised to know that my colourQ teamies have made some beauties with the colors this week.  I hope we get to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Modern Blooms (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  Soft Suede, Buckaroo Blue, Basic Gray, Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Taken With Teal, Going Gray, Smoky Slate (SU)
Accessories:  Pierced Square STAX (My Favorite Things)

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Jen!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning!

Karren said...

I don't think leaving the wee banner off the sketch is going to get you booted out. We'll just say the floral arrangement is the banner shape. Another gorgeous floral card and yes, these are great colors and I might even play along this week instead of running in the other direction screaming :) Great to see you at Fusion!

Lisa Elton said...

You know, I think this one is a perfect masculine or feminine card Jen!! After all, men like flowers too!! T-riffic!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful flowers to coordinate with this week's colours Jen, such a sweet card!

Petra Swart said...

The soft blues and greys are so lovely against the kraft card base and the white, Jen!!!! So stylish and elegant!!!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Love those flowers.