Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ombre Christmas

Much to my dismay every time I see a card challenge I can only think of making a Christmas card!  Today is no different having spied the colors at Merry Monday, which lead to the sketch at Match the Sketch, which lead to the ombre challeng at TGIF.  Whew!



Love this color combo!  And I love the graphic shapes on the sketch at Match this Sketch.  I thought the two would look good together and I think I was right! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Ombre Sentiments: Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Tempting Turquoise, Lemon Lime Twist (Stampin' Up!); silver glitter (Recollections)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Circle STAX (My Favorite Things)

5 comments:

Nadine said...

So pretty! I so so love the clean look. Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch this week.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the glittery shelf your sentiment panel is sitting on! Fantastic take on the challenges Jen!!

Colleen said...

Awesome way to use those colors! Love the sketch and your sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday

Unknown said...

Awesome and love how you used the MM challenge colors this week. Thanks for joining n the fun.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is CAS perfection! A gorgeous card!!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.