Thursday, April 26, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 269 Meets Fusion

All the stars aligned for my card this week for CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion.   I loved the colors of the Fusion inspiration and the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch was perfect for a brand new stamp set that I got last week!  So combine them all I did.  Take a look:



And if those two challenges weren't enough at House of Cards they want a floral corner, CAS on Friday is looking for black, white, and pink and Where Creativity Meets C9 it's all about spring!   My new turnabout stamp fits in the corner just so and the pink colors say spring to me!  I incorporated several shades of pink plush a dash of silver to make this extra special.  It is a Mother's Day card after all!


Thanks for stopping by!  We'd love it if you joined us at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion.  My fellow design teammates have made some GORGEOUS cards to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (Concord & 9th); Keep it Simple:  Mother (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); White (Catherine Pooler)
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose (Stampin' Up!); Silvery Shimmer Delicata (Tsukineko); Jet Black (Altenew)

10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful color palette and gorgeous design, Jen! I love how you combined all of these challenges, too...so clever!

Jacquie Southas said...

LOVE the way you used these colors, Jen!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Jen!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!!! I LOVE the colors that you used on this!! FABULOUS design!

Linda Callahan said...

I love these bright bloom and the mix of colors! Perfectly inked!

Willeke said...

Beatiful card!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

donna mikasa said...

First of all your card is gorgeous--love the color combo--and way to go on covering all those challenges!

Karren said...

Great take on both challenges! That turnabout stamp worked beautifully. My first turnabout stamp is on its way to me now (the semi-circle one). Can't wait to take it for a test drive!

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
Susan
DT for HOC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!